2005-04-07

Another one bites the dust

Ok, this sucks. I've been a member of MyPoints for about 5 or 6 years now. For the last few years, I've had their 'MyPoints' credit card, where you earn extra points by using the credit card. The first one I signed up for, they cancelled the program after about a year. No big deal, switch back to using one of my other cards. About 6-8 months ago, they started a new credit card deal up, so I signed up for it. I just received notice that they're discontinuing this one now and they're working with another credit card company to come up w/ another points card. I would think they'd want to stick with one program and go w/ it, but evidently they like switching card companies every few years or so.

--JOsh

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You ad whore you.

I dropped the MyPoints card after the last time they pulled this stunt. If they can't manage to stick with one card provider, I don't really want to deal with their card.

10:41 AM, April 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home