2005-03-22

Disturbing...

Ok, so most of you know I work part time @ Target. And if you didn't, well, now you do.

Anyway, I was at work tonight, and while stocking stuff in the pet aisle in the back room, I came across two disturbing products.

The first was this:

Ok, I just don't get it. Easy cheese for dogs? It even comes in multiple flavors, Peanut Butter, Liver Paste, 'Fresh Breath', and Chicken. The scary part? Nowhere on the can does it have something along the lines of 'not fit for human consumption'. For all I know, the Easy Cheese people weren't selling enough, so they just switched cans and started filling dog treats.

The second was this:

Iams Gravy for Dogs. Now I know that Gravy Train's been around for ages, but have we really come to a point that we need bottled gravy for our dogs?

--JOsh

4 Comments:

Blogger crturboguy said...

Citrus, feel free to link to this post.

--JOsh

8:59 AM, March 23, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

People refer to their pets as kids all the time too though. Their not your damn kids, their your pets. They have their own parents already, you get to be their owner.

I hate those people.

4:53 PM, March 23, 2005  
Blogger Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

Similarly, children will eat anything that their parents give them. I remember eating butter & cheese sandwiches for lunch when I was young.

Wow, this post is a magnet for citrus fruits.

5:19 PM, March 23, 2005  
Blogger ---ryan said...

These comments smell good, a little bit like Lemon Pledge.

Nice post. Interesting topic. The thing I always wondered was if the dogs/cats really cared what flavor the stuff was. I don't see a dog on Earth refusing a treat because it was the wrong flavor.

6:47 PM, March 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home